Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Running rich, cannot figure out problem!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=75715&mesg_id=75979
75979, RE: Running rich, cannot figure out problem!
Posted by Scandelous, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by widebodied
Originally posted by Scandelous Well to comment on some of the above posts I will say this; I believe that this post is meant to help a fellow 2gnt'er on helping him with his running rich problem not bashing others on there dyno and parts credibility. I think 5 or 6 of the total posts on here are helpful to him, the others are just bullshit. Sorry guys. On the other hand, I have owned a turbo'd GSR hatch that was dyno properly and with a wideband o2 sensor to have someone at a local reputable shop here in Tampa tune my V-AFC. After everything was properly tuned like most turbo'd cars, 4G63 or not, it would puff a bit of BLACK smoke out in between WOT shifts. Like I said before, If you're not fouling out plugs and its not smoking all the time, just a puff here and there that you are tuned a little rich which is perfectly alright. Ark, if you have nothing to say thats helpful, PLEASE stay out of the post.
stfu u fucking noob! if your looking for perfectly tuned car, most reputable shops will tune your car with a wideband, no need to buy one, alot of them supply them for tuning purposes. DWAYNE H 1996 eclipse under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job 2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq ALMOST THERE...... MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Originally posted by Thunderous_Talon a man could build a thousand bridges, and suck one cock. he'll forever be known as a cocksucker.

stfu NOOB? Where did I post that I bought a wide band o2? Pull your head out of your ass and re-read my post.
I generated this page in 0.010957002639771 seconds, executing 6 queries.