Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: over heat at idle-PICS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=70233&mesg_id=70322
70322, RE: over heat at idle-PICS
Posted by xtrickedeclipsex, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yesyesyes...Mine does the same thing, after i turn the car off, i hear the shit boiling bad in my over flow...
Well as far as i no the cap is fine, nothing leaks, it seals right...we replaced it about 2 months ago...What cap are you talking about????????

Im **NOT** using that 3000 CFM fan any more...a fan bald bent , took the fan and my raditor out...So we have a GST raditor on my car now, with two 850, 950 cfm fans..They are Shrouded, and perfect...The temps now seem to be more stable, while driving it stays right around 200-205, on a hot day it will start to over heat tho...

IS that was you guys are at?

Once i put those fans, with the gst raditor on, IT STILL OVER HEATS, BUT NOT AS FAST AS BEFORE...Now im thinking if i get two , 2000 cfm fans, the slim line ones, that may help...Were almost positive its not the head gasket, (i would be leaking compression, but my compression is fine), the water pump is new....

BTW: this may be related....I have this tublar mani...After i have been driving a bit, it GLOWS..is that normal for that type of mani, or would that mean im running way to lean????

thanks for everyones helP!!
I generated this page in 0.011724948883057 seconds, executing 6 queries.