Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Hey..some updates for you guys...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=59895&mesg_id=60206
60206, RE: Hey..some updates for you guys...
Posted by Collente, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by gilee_8
well, am I using the same IP as the IP I used yesterday or before?? Check it. as I said, I know him in a way of just we both drive ECLIPSE...not friend ok. so you have to make that clear. And by the way, I am the one who show him 2gnt.com. Anyway, think whatever you want. Gil P.S. all I konw is, now I have been screwed by FUEL PUMP ASSHOLE, oil line kit shit, exhaust manifold, and now the SMFU....I been screwed 4 times in 6 months...BIG TIME...and I am buying myself a brand new one, and have a F'ed one sitting in my car, so I can at least start my car and drive to school and work. Whatever you guys say ok... I just want to go here and ask for help and help others...but I know the fact is, people here always scores others and viceverse. Gil

Dude... Calm yourself down and do things right. Might want to go back to highschool also. Regardless, you need to calm down and make sure you do things right. Glueing lines really well to a sfmu is a good way of doing it WRONG. Shit like that doesnt stay, just wait untill you can do it right and then do it right. You will feel so much more comfert when you do it that way, trust me I know.

Nick
97RS

turbo8u> shut your SUCK
ZAO684: NIPPLE warning...maybe>?
I generated this page in 0.0076861381530762 seconds, executing 6 queries.