Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Gottude Turbo Kit Information and Pics
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=57443&mesg_id=58328
58328, RE: Gottude Turbo Kit Information and Pics
Posted by gilee_8, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sup man.
First Congrat that you got your turbo on.
Talking about quality of products from Bill.
I have to say...they are crap shit.
Sorry Bill, I ensure you that you are a GREAT guy..but from what the stuff I got from you...they are HORRIBLE.

OK... some of you might know.. I ordered the following parts from Bill in "EARLY APRIL" in 2003:
1) exhaust Manifold with EGT hole tapped($275)
2) SFMU Kit ($285)
3) Missing Link ($55)
4) Complete Advance Oil Line Kit ($95)

And guess what the ACUTALLY result?
I got the parts UNTIL October 6th 2003: TOTAL OF 6 MONTHS after FULLY PAID in April 2003.
Then what I got????
1) Exhaust Manifold with CRAP WELDING (I might weld better)
(FORGOT ABOUT EGT GAUGE HOLE TAPPING)
2) SFMU KIT (so far is still good)
3) Missing Kit (just like what he said it will be)
4) COMPLETE??? HELL NO... paid $95 for one Steel oil feed line and a $2 hose for return and ONE NUT. (THAT"S ALL) all he said was, sorry, can't find the fitting for your Turbo (16G) and so he just sent me the above 2 things ==> for a $95 oil line "KIT"???

I just think that HE LOVE to put everything AS A KIT.

FIRST: Look, I spent over $20 and 10 hours to put that STUPID EGT gauge hole on the exhaust manifold...well, I thought paying $275 will get that done.

SECOND: I thought PAYING $95 for a STUPID OIL LINE KIT will be ALL SET but guess what? I spent $21 from Mitsubishi to buy that oil return line adapter. Then it's too big, so I need to pay $2.50 to get a new hose. Then I paid $15 to buy a DIE so I can thread a adapter (which I paid $4)....... da dadaddada....
WHAT THE FUCK??? Paided $95 for a so call "KIT"...and I have to do all those SHIT...and I still end up paying over $140+....
BILL...I think that is a HUGE FxxKING problem.... and you DID SAID YOU WILL PAYPAL me back $25 for the missing fitting ...but guess what guys....NOTHIGN...not even a penny recieved!!!!

....I TOTALLY lost confidence and bride.....(from him).....

That's all I can say....and I DEFINITELY understand how you feel man..... I fucking waited 6 months..for some SHIT.

Gil
I generated this page in 0.0078811645507812 seconds, executing 6 queries.