Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=5302&mesg_id=5325
5325, RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A
Posted by RAIZIN, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Mr. Hahn,
I get what you're saying. I didn't read your post carefully. I guess you mean that I didn't have anyone to call for backup as far as the Star Kit goes. That is absolutely correct.

BUT!!! I know you understand how frustrating it is to be turned away when you need help. This was my first impression when dealing with your company so I never bothered to frequent advise from you nor did I bother to purchase anything from you. I had rebuilt my car three times and the availability for certain products was scarce such as JE pistons for the 420A due to a recent back order. In fact they wouldn't be available for quite some time. My associate told me that you had them shelf stocked and asked me if I wanted him to order from you. I told him you didn't deserve my business and I'd rather wait for the pistons.

First impressions make a difference mister.

But anyway.. as of now I have sponosors left and right and have my choice of local shops that too have extensive experience and research in components for the 420A. Such as F-max in escondido. Free stainless tubular manifold .. just to promote their business. And I hadn't spent a dime before they offered their sponsorship.

Short for you...

www.935draggers.com
I generated this page in 0.012092113494873 seconds, executing 6 queries.