Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=5302&mesg_id=5320
5320, RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A
Posted by Stan2gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 21-May-01 AT 10:21 PM (PST)

I believe he said he's out of town racing bikes or something but I'm sure he'll catch the post sooner or later. I dont care for the hush hush tech policy either which kinda pissed me before I ever entered the market for a turbo kit and ran into a guy two days ago looking to buy a kit and said the same thing without me opening my mouth (I gave him turbosystem.com, turbogs.com, newedgeracing.com and of course 2gnt.com). I must say though he's good to his customers and if he was only in it JUST to make maximum profits I'd be able to buy some accessories from him that I know I could use (yet he wont sell cause its only been tested on his kits). Giving a little help should come from the goodness of your heart and not just a customer service practice (not once have I seen howell or nemo say "my customers call for help" and I've been over at neon.org for yrs. people remember that sh*t on their future purchases). Anyway I posted the question in the way that I did not just for answers but specifically to see where his heart is at (you know I may get a "HRC customers call our tech line" or "the 420A is capable of such and such provided such and such is this"). Redemption time.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon 420A-Turbo
Former and future nitrous user

I generated this page in 0.0090270042419434 seconds, executing 6 queries.