Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: How much Nos can I run?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=45590&mesg_id=47633
47633, RE: How much Nos can I run?
Posted by NightEclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok guys hehe u wouldnt believe this or maybe u will . Me and the si went for a highway run at his request he came from behind already downshift and gunnin it i was around 74 mph downshifted to 3rd caught up to speed and landed right infront of him by a car length cause of my fast reaction hehe he tryed cheatin trying to get a lead comin from behind well anyways we kept going i shifted to 4th and he started catching up he passed me by a fender at 120 i passed him at 122 hehe and took it the whole way stupid ex hehe i guess his car doesnt let him go pass 120 but it should i dunno his cars whack we breaked at 125 mph after we saw highway patrol hehe all i got was the headers and suprisiling my car had so much power left in 4th gear but i dunno if i can get power out of 5th i wonder. and i went to palmdale racetrack my first time ran a 17s when my car was stock it would be 16s by san diego elevation difference this time i went i ran 18s with real real bad driving. i need to go again cause i only did to runs if im still doing 17s i dont know ill get rid of the na and go with a 99 gsx . i got pacesetter headers.
I generated this page in 0.0075080394744873 seconds, executing 6 queries.