Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectHow much Nos can I run?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=45590&mesg_id=45590
45590, How much Nos can I run?
Posted by NightEclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Please read this story as I shall explain. I have a 96 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS with a 98 420A engine, matrix intake, racing transmission, 2 1/2 piping stock cat on no downpipe 3 or 4 inch tip, silicon hoses, ngk spark plugs, bosch spark plug cords, stock clutch. I am currently ranked #3 in my school as in racing i know 420a's are slow but i think my tranny makes a difference. top 2 racers are a 95 honda civic ex with a 2002 j spec high compression si engine swap in it hes ranked number 2 i say i probally got beat by him by 1 car and a half i dropped my clutch at 4 cuz when i drop it at 3 it goes down to 2 so i burned out alot. 1st ranked is a 89 5.0 mustang GT. I'm getting the pace setter headers with the downpipe in 1 week i dont got much money and I was thinking about nos just cause i know i am a junior and i want to beat the seniors so i can be ranked number 1. how much nos can i run? how do i use nos? and how much? Thanks guy id appreciate the support cause i refuse to let an american car rule the school. import scene must come back no haters it feels bad to loose to a honda so i need to know what i can do to my car to make it quicker i dont got money for turbo so dont say it i only got limited of time in highschool. ill take suggesstions on clutches, and stuff like that maybe cold air intake and stuff but i want also to list hp gains and maybe 1/4 mile time i can possibly do with some of the stuff and my current mods i ran 17 seconds at palmdale when my car was completely stock elevation is 3,000. please help me thanks. my aim sn is NightEclipseRS
I generated this page in 0.013896942138672 seconds, executing 6 queries.