Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: You turbo guys tell me what you think! please leave your 2 Cents!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=34009&mesg_id=34020
34020, RE: You turbo guys tell me what you think! please leave your 2 Cents!
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
my widebody kit rear panels gave about 4inches extra on each side. the tires fits perfect, could go wider if i wanted i just went that wide on the back for the look.wouldnt look right with regular 225s on the rear. i expect to gain a little bit of handling out of it. as for a daily driver this is not my primary car, i own a 94 civic coupe with a gsr swap for my daily driver. the kaminari kit is unlike anyother kit i have ever had. this kit is beautifully handcrafted with the makers signature under the last layer of fiberglass. it is thick and i think it can take alot of abuse. as of now the kit hasnt seen any road miles. so far the targa top conversion is complete. a guy asked how did i reinforce the chasis is by a 8 point roll cage with the removable door bar. the other is actually going into the frame and roller rockers etc, which is very expensive. no noise or anything unusual. as for the pics, i will post the link when i the site gets done. so far the front quarters, side skirts, rear quater panels and back bumper with the supra lights are done. the supra wing will be here tommorow. the car actually looks like a supra from the rear, seriously.
thanks
dwayne
I generated this page in 0.012758016586304 seconds, executing 6 queries.