Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectWhy?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=3336&mesg_id=3369
3369, Why?
Posted by RAIZIN, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Okay, street races in Mira Mesa California... I'm in the line up and in my side view mirror I see a group of guys walking up from behind harrassing everyone they pass by ..poking at everyone's car and trying to rouse up a fight. They get to my car which stood out from the rest.. so they stop. (group of asians).. they poke their head in my car and tell me to get out. I said hell naw.. then they tell me to repeat their gang name "say so and so". I just say pshh.. next thing you know one of them is spilling their beer inside my car onto my lap. And me being with a beast of a temper attempts to open my door and step out and start swinging. But guess what.. I get stopped in my tracks with a gun in my ear. They told me to kneel or they'd shoot. F*ck it.. I kneeled. They walked away talkin they're shit about my me and my crew.. I was solo that night. But anyway.. I've been shot twice when I was sixteen years old. I don't need this type of drama cuz I have a two year old little girl to look after. So for whatever personal reasons I may have had at the time.. I decided to put the .380 under my seat. And yes.. I did realize that it would not solve anything. hmm.. is it my imagination.. or did ghost speed racer have a gun? oh well.. i'ma dork.. hahaha
I generated this page in 0.011592149734497 seconds, executing 6 queries.