Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: High compression and turbo
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=14532&mesg_id=14553
14553, RE: High compression and turbo
Posted by mcgyvr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well dispite what Kory thinks, Im gonna go ahead and get the stage 2 with 12.1 pistons/rods and tune..tune...tune till this thing eats v8 for dinner, im sick of having a slow ass car, I got smoked by a grand am yesterday and that will happen no more, and Im just trying to be different/origional.. the reason i got my car is cause I wanted to learn alot more about cars, before I started modding my car, I thought a car was too hard to work on because of the computer in it.. now Ive done all the mods in my sig myself and am ready to start tackling the internal modifications, ive been reading this and asog for a little over two years now and have learned quite a bit about turbos/tuning..etc.. and after gary's post about compression I thought why not give it a try, i plan to have this car at least another 5-10 years, i love it.. and the ladies love the looks of the avenger (which is better looking than the eclipse if you ask me). SO plan on seeing me at the tracks smoking everyone later this year early next year..

I just wish someone would have told me earlier that a 420A takes alot more money to make fast all motor than just by adding a turbo. I would have bought the turbo before i dumped money in to all the mods Ive got that will end up being replaced by the turbo kit anyway..
I generated this page in 0.0087730884552002 seconds, executing 6 queries.