Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectturbo clocking/ IC piping routing issue
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=109262&mesg_id=109262
109262, turbo clocking/ IC piping routing issue
Posted by streetlightning, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So ive installed my Turbo and manifold. I clocked the turbo pointing twords the radiator. I then installed the Radiator, and discovered, theres no room for the IC piping to come off the compressor housing..

Logically, i thought ill aim it down more to make space. this doesnt work due tot he comp housing starts to touch my starter and water pipe.

O1: i cam up with this option, however i dont like it , as it seems the compressor housing/IC pipe would be exposed directly to the manifolds heat..

O2: this is the other postion i came up with, its still right in the heat path.. and may require a hel of a bend to get the ic pipe out to the open..

03: im wondering if i can run a 1/2 radiator. i know that i can per bullets wiki (Thanks Dave), however, Im wanting to know if i coupd fit a 1/2 rad, and not clip the turbo, would i run into any over heating issues?

im also wondering what, besides the heat concerns, would be present if i ran the other to IC options.

looking for imput or possible other solutions im missing. Thanks guys
I generated this page in 0.0096759796142578 seconds, executing 6 queries.