Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectHRC Install with a few questions
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=108624&mesg_id=108624
108624, HRC Install with a few questions
Posted by Sllew, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I've been thinking of installing a turbo for years, and finally decided to go for it and got a Hahn Stage 1 turbo kit. Most of the instructions they sent are good, and this site has helped a lot.

First off, the kit came with this thing in the fuel system box with no instructions on what to do with it and I have no idea what it is for.

Also the instructions say to T the short hose that goes from the compressor housing to the wastegate line to use as a signal hose for the fuel pressure regulator. Do I just cut the hose and T it? It just seems like a weird place to get a compression signal to me.

Also in the middle of the turbocharger are 4 holes, but from what I've seen in pictures, only the oil inlet and outlet are used. I was just wondering what the other two holes are and is it ok just to leave them open?

Last thing, the kit mentions a metal tube for the return line to the fuel pump, but my kit does not come with one, and it's not mentioned on the item checklist. Do I need one? Or would one of the other fuel lines work just as well?
I generated this page in 0.0077619552612305 seconds, executing 6 queries.