Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Turbo build..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=108098&mesg_id=108103
108103, RE: Turbo build..
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by baconater3000
Also Dave...Strange. My fuel rail (not doing to much research in this) But it only has a feed line to it??? No return, no stock FPR. Something has to be fixed on this. it has a fitting on the end of the rail with a cap so I figured the feed is also a return?

Do some searching on the 2GNT fuel setup from 96-99 years. The FPR is located under the car at the fuel filter. It is a returnless system. The capped off port on the fuel rail is a schrader valve for fuel pressure test purposes.

With large injectors you need a method of controlling fuel trims when not under boost - SAFCs are not tuning tools. Too many people think they are. They are bandaids.

With a wideband to check your AFR you could lower your fuel pressure with an adjustable regulator to compensate for the larger injectors however your spray pattern turns to shit and you will feel it.

Bottom line is with larger injectors you need to invest in a form of engine management where you can accurately control your injector pulse widths at any given RPM vs. pressure/vac.
I generated this page in 0.007256031036377 seconds, executing 6 queries.