Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: new /
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=106387&mesg_id=106409
106409, RE: new /
Posted by AMM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Originally posted by bullettdsm Heh heh, reminds me of the MSnS injector harnesses. Even though they came for the MSnS, they had to be extended. As for the lower placement of the intake, I didn't have any problem with the NA, but, yeah, I did have to work it a little for the IC piping (At one time I put the NA intake on the turbo). With me everything was basically custom (meaning no bolt on kit) so it was just a part of the install to me. MB
Well 10' is a standard harenss and allows you to put the ECU as far as the console. If you want to locate it further, like the trunk....its up to you to ask then you wouldnt have to extend anything. Like i said, its your design....I refuse to install another one.

its a custom part its not designed to be something thats easy to put on, its designed to give u more power and it does just that, people who want to buy something better then the obx and better and cheaper than the venom then this is for u!

mike
I generated this page in 0.0099921226501465 seconds, executing 6 queries.