Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Tuning Question
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=103607&mesg_id=103708
103708, RE: Tuning Question
Posted by navyguns, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by streetlightning
never said i was a tuning expert... as for the ?, i thought it was newbish, it didn't seem like he had a good grasp on "tuning" (not saying i know all either), but theres more then just the A/F crap, what bout EGT? do you plan on monitoring that? sorry, it just bothers me how were all do it right or not at all around here, and then this sorta post pops up. i know were all on turbo budgets, but 500$, come on lol..neways..im not understanding why the advice is to continue using an SAFC? i thought it was general consensus that they suck. if your running a SFMU, why not get #30's, and eliminate the source problem (the SAFC). From my understanding and searching on here, they cause way more problems then they fix..so sorry if i hurt some ones butt.. Imo, since u have the Missing link, get an SFMU, get #30s, and sell the SAFC. that way ur good to go for the 8 psi u want to run.

Doing a 850 dollar turbo install on my 420a, is that okay with you? you can really bring down the price if you have months of sitting and emailing people on forums, checking for sale posts and comparing prices. plus it helps that i am getting my megasquirt for 150 bucks. :P so if the guy says he spent 500 dollars on the turbo set up, what if they are all great parts, and he just found some people who just had it laying around?
I generated this page in 0.0090889930725098 seconds, executing 6 queries.