Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Tuning Question
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=103607&mesg_id=103620
103620, RE: Tuning Question
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by streetlightning
take all that crap off your car....you don't seem to know what your doing, and u don't know how to figure out what ur doing by searching.... you could piece 1 together, but it would be crap, so why would u want to? you say ur desperate, which prolly means u need this car reliable...so take all the crap u tried to put on it off..im really surprised the thread went on this long...after all it did start out with "don't bash me guys" look luis , its called search function. if you want to boost a car , u need more then 500 bux, and in your case, you need daily diver b/c uve now screwed ur car over so bad it wont drive or idle normally.

Relax dude. I dont recall you being the most knowledgable person here, or the best tuning expert either, so why are you coming here bashing this guy? Get lost.

He came here asking for some help, not a typical newbie question how to do this or that. He got his shit together and now he is just having some issues with it running correctly. It has hapened to me before as well, so stfu.

If a question has been asked 10 million times, everyone here knows I will be the first to jump on them. Has this been asked in the passed, maybe, but I dont recal any recent anwers to his specific question.

Now we are here to help everyone out, so we will continue to do so.
I generated this page in 0.0099730491638184 seconds, executing 6 queries.