Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: went and did a couple of pulls..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=103256&mesg_id=103266
103266, RE: went and did a couple of pulls..
Posted by streetlightning, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lol.. dynos suck.. least round here b/c no 1 know wtf they are doing.. neways..no one cares about top end...kekekeke

you dont seem to know what your doing . Do you have the instrcutions?...heres a tip. i recently got done fooling with my port fueler coarse adjustments.

1: set Idle FP...this need to be ~48-52 Psi..mines set @ 48 psi. now, this is very important...once the Idle FP is set.

DO NOT TOUCH THE FPR EVER AGAIN...

2: yes the PF comes with Hahns BASE map...meaning it works to get things goin aka ITS A STARTING POINT , but its not for every one, and its rough.. you need to adjust (via lap top) the fuel out put thru out the RPM range @ WOT...
example.. If at WOT you see an AFR if 10. your rich.. lean it out in your fuel maps...try again, trial and error sorrta thing. (dont forget to make identical changes to MAP A and MAP B)

now.. please tell us you have an EGT and Real wide Band o2? b/c these are a Nesesity... once you get a good AFR of 11.5~11.7 @ WOT, you can play with individual RPMs (in the fuel map) if you see theres a spot where @ wot you lean out or get to rich.

the jist: have a good AFR throught the RPM range @ WOT (11.7~11.5)

Every car is differnt, so dont ask us for our settings...

did i miss anyhting?

edit: i just noticed where ur from.. its ok guys, he's from Kansas..out in the middle of no where too, i used to live by there..so hes ok to do 140 into a wheat field lolz
I generated this page in 0.008573055267334 seconds, executing 6 queries.