Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectATTN: trisha's talon
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=9903
9903, ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by 95ESi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Which front end/kit do you have? Where did you get your kit from? How is the quality? It looks cool...so I want :)

9904, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by LoudEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
============================================================

wo0t!
============================================================
if im not mistaken its an evo front end, just dont know which evo series
9905, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by guest, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
type III

I wanted a type IV tho...but I think imma stickin wit da skyline front end, yo.

9906, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon

wo0t!
good stick duuuuggggg

wo0t
9907, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by mitsuman, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sorry for the stupid question but what does the skyline front end look like? tia

b4 rims
-mitsuman
AEM cold air intake
motegi mr7 17'' on
yokohama A550v 235/45/17
sony xplod cdxm620
2 10'' audiobahn subs and
audiobahn amp

Wanted:
1. Star stage II(possibly the NER kit now)
2. lots more crap

9908, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by Logic3, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>sorry for the stupid question but what does the skyline
>front end look like? tia

It looks badass :)

9909, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Of course Trisha wont answer because she isnt the talkative kind of person. Plus all she ever says go YEE-HAW and YA'll so there.
9910, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by evan2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yes its the bozz evo III.. i really forgot where i got it from was some group buy over 1.5 years ago.. i sold it not to long ago..

go to www.importfan.com they got pics of both skyline fronts.
9911, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
HEY, what front and side skirts are those?

I just want to know where I can get a cool looking good quality front end for a good price..

9912, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by icjeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The skyline bumper are badass. Clean, smooth styling.
9913, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Isn't Trisha going to answer?

9914, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Shes moving so Im not sure when she will be back at work and on the net. :)
9915, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by evan2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
shes got blitz sides same as me.. never saw her cars botty so i dont know
9916, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by RAIZIN, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
trisha will answer when she's good and ready.

the trash heap has spoken .. down in fraggle rock.
9917, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Looks like a warthog, imo. A grilleless warthog.

9918, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by Kory, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
DOEZ
9919, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by WyldRyd, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>Looks like a warthog, imo. A grilleless warthog.

Yes your car is so much better looking. Those tight 14's and low pro-tires.

9920, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by Amish_Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
thanks to import fan i now know what front i'm getting, sucks it costs a thousand bones. the skyline R33 looks bad ass on our car. th r34 is to bulky the 33 is smooth i like that one too i dunno got some thinkin to do
9921, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by Amish_Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ferget about the money just tell me would you like the BW1 or the R33?
9922, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
>>Looks like a warthog, imo. A grilleless warthog.
>
>Yes your car is so much better looking. Those tight 14's and
>low pro-tires.

seen asskisser? tia :P

what 14s, btw? ;-)

9923, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Warthog IMO too. HELL YEAH!!!!! Congrats to MIKE! no mo 14's!!!!! Heffa hekka comin up in da world dizzuuggggg! TIA! :P
9924, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Dude seriously what the fuck is that. You get pissed off when people diss your car and no you diss other peoples. Shit man people are just expressing their opinions when they say your fangs, wings, stickers, wheels, auto tranny suck ass and that pissed you the fuck off so why do you state your negative opinion about other peoples cars.

Sorry for being so blunt but name something that isnt true. She has put lots of work into her car and so have you.
9925, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon

major drama alert! dont hate!

9926, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon

wo0t!
drama alert

wo0t
9927, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by Niclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Buwahahaha snappy come back Mike!

Those are the tightest wheels Mike!
9928, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by Niclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
It doesnt need a grill, it needs an intercooler. That front would be the baddest I've ever seen with an intercooler.
9929, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by TrishasTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
As Jeff said I was moving and now i am back at work on my pc. Now, i will answer! Mike you are wrong, it is not the Evo III it is the EVO IV! I purchased it from Wholesale Hyperformance, i wouldnt recommend buying a kit from them, this one had to have major work done to it, we had to add some missing pieces and shit. It looked like someone tried to install it before i got it and the asses wouldnt take it back!! And to the comment about the Warthog!! HA HA!! All i have to say is someone is JEALOUS!!! so you can kiss my @$$!! And i've got big plans for my car one of them includes a huge intercooler, only a select few now what i am going to do, the others will just have to wait! All will be done before the month of March! ;-)
9930, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
my bad alert! :)

jealous? not at all. But congrats and nice to hear the warthog will be boosting soon...... ;-)

9931, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by klipzracer, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
too bad mikee won't be boosting. :P
9932, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
So where would you recommend buying a kit from?

Of hand, I know that VIS should not be that bad...

9933, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
too bad mikee dont give a shizzz and needs to pay his car off in the first place, chris.

9934, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by jZa, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
OT alert

what's a warthog?

over
9935, there, there now mikee....
...let's not get all worked up. ;)
9936, RE: there, there now mikee....
Posted by Twiste, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hahaha...u guys crack me up!
9937, RE: there, there now mikee....
Chris, sorry that was a wrong time to reply ;-)

jZa, guess what a warthog is....i dont wanna get into any more drama with her since she already pissed off Mikey until the end of time.... and I am STILL hearing BULLSHIT and high school crap from friends coming back to me.....

9938, RE: there, there now mikee....

wo0t!
i still dont get why you have yellow rotors and black ish
9939, RE: there, there now mikee....
funny, I noticed people kissing her ass long b4 now. Oops. Still a warthog IMO, boosted or not, still a warthog. Jealous? Paint dem handles and mirrors if u want to make people jealous. TIA
9940, RE: there, there now mikee....
Now u see evulflea, don't hate. I said I'm comin back and not givin a fuck. It happens. Fuck it. See, if someone else says shit, it's kewl, but when I speak, everyone says shit. I don't care if u don't like my car. key word- MY CAR. I'm sorry I realized just recently that I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks. I just really think it's some shit that everyone wants some internet poontang and kisses major ass. I'm not gonna kiss ass. It looks like a warthog. Say what u want about my car. I got mad bashed b4. Now it's past my turn. Oh, yeah. TIA.
9941, RE: there, there now mikee....
Posted by TrishasTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Dude you just need to step the fuck off, no one gives a shit about you and your fucken car, you should have never come back, cause you know what no one cared that you left and no one cares that your back!!
9942, RE: there, there now mikee....
Posted by brynden29, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Alright kids, everyone just needs to relax. I have an idea, lets make fun of MY car!!! It looks like shamu!!! I need to paint the hood, mirrors, wing, take off the lower wing, take off the graphics, sell the rims and put stock ones on, get rid of the springs and put it back to stock height, then it will look good. Oh yeah, and take off those ugly ass graphics!!! :) I can't believe I trusted Trisha to get those graphics, what was I thinking?!?!?!? ;) Did I miss anything? Come on everyone, its BASH BRYNDEN DAY!!!!

It will make you fell better to talk shit about my car, go on, I can take it. I am taking one for the team.
9943, RE: there, there now mikee....
Posted by whodatt1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would Brynden but can't see it.. could it be dat nasty that the computer will just refuse to show it to us? lol
9944, RE: there, there now mikee....
It IS pretty nasty, but if you do the right click trick you will be able to see the hideous beast of a car. I warn you though, it is REALLY bad. View at your own risk!!!
9945, RE: there, there now mikee....
Damn Brynden.... I seriously think your car is pretty tight. I love the body kit, wheels are tight, I think the graphcis look good (on the side :)).
9946, RE: there, there now mikee....
No, no, no, no, no... it is BASH Brynden day, not compliment. Come on, you can talk shit about my car. I know it is easy, I have heard it before. Come on.

By the way, thanks for the compliment. :) How are do those clears look?
9947, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
reow!! hiss hisss!!!! cat fight! :P
9948, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Murix Alert!

Hation Nation Alert!

Sandbox Alert!

Mommy, He broke my lolli-pop Alert!

9949, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by Thunderous_Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
DONT HATE
9950, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by whyucryn, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the evoclipse front bumper is 180.00 plus whatever shipping there is to you. i know who distributes the bumper. email me if you want his phone number.
9951, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
eww, someone cares that I'm back. U replied to my post. People do care. Only the ones that really matter. Guess that's why u made that comment huh? I don't care that u feel that way. I wish u would leave too. You cause a load of BS cuz peeps wanna kiss ur ass. I don't care if u don't give a fuck about me or my car, cuz I don't give 1 about u or yours either. TIA
9952, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Oh yeah, paint those handles and mirrors blue Trisha. And paint those door jambs and under the hood blue too. They don't look good being green still. I think that needs to be done b4 u get that turbo. TIA again.
9953, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by Kory, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
da only reason why insurance is so high these days is because we have peeps like urself that pull stunts on em. that in turn adversely affects everyone wif higher insurance rates. watever's cleva cuz wat u do comes back rite at u. u mite think ur shitz is tite but shit grow up and get a bit more mature and ax urself y u would do that. u got balls for a girl. u talk like u big bic on here but in real life ur a quiet lil girl. go figure...
9954, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Yes ripping off insurance companies is bad. Hey Mike did you get that fake receipt from Brad yet? Sorry I thought it was ironic.

End of thread.

9955, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
acting like you are someone's friend and then being an ass-kissing backstabber is almost as bad. Hmmmm, I wonder who could have done that?
9956, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Here we go, some more fuel for the fire........

first,
Tish.... your my girl and were hella coo and personally I like ur car. sure there are some things the car needs but lets ask this.... whos car on the board is done? whos car is ever done? as for the insurance scam mentioned... did u scam them?? I know they came down and wrote u a check for stuff but I dunno the full details... if I did I forget them. if u did scam them u got mad ballz cuz I thought about it but I guess I am just a bitch cuz I am to scared to get busted.

Mike, Your my dog man and were coo to.. I know u got beef with Tish but why do u feel the need to bring it to the board. it seems like the only things that come out of ur mouth towards tish are rude or mean. sure u don't like her car and thats coo thats ur opinion and I like her car and thats mine. neither really matter as long as she likes it BUT.... why dis a fellow members car. in front of everyone at that. I mean sure I know a lot of people kiss her ass just cuz shes a female, and thats not right but dising on her just cuz everyone else kisses her ass is the same thing. just a different end of the spectrum. anyways mike after all that I just wanna say.... I like ur choice in rims :-D

9D9, ok someone backstabbed u? someone that was supposedly a friend of urs? well..... I know a lot of people that I talk to online, and I wouldn't exactly call them my friend. I mean I am not mean to them but I can't really say they are my friend cuz I dun really know them. anyways u sure they were even ur friend? or were they just being a helpful person and going out of there way to help you out when u needed answers? just some food for thought.

everyone else including those mentioned above.... I am with brynden....make fun of his car its ugly.... J/P man I like ur car and I really like the graphics. but really if u need a car to shit on shit on mine. I mean the body work is shotty( I know I did it) apperently the tails need to go...per half the peeps on the board.... and come on YELLOW??? how ricey can I get??? so feel free to hate on my ride.

9957, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Very well said #1. Im not going to bash your car either. (I voted it my favorite on the board) When/If I meet you I will just bash you for being a foot shorter than I am. :-P

#1 - your a stud.

9958, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
your car looks good. Let's just forget this shit. Let's just treat everyone fairly. I don't want to pick on people. It just seemed to me that some people were kissing a few asses around here. I felt like I should bring it up. And also I figured I got mad negative shit bout my car b4 and wanted to see what would happen if I said anything bout someone's car. I just don't like people who think they're the shit. It sux ass that I got flamed for saying something when my car was flat out called way worse than a POS b4 and they got by with saying that. I was trying to make a point. And the welcome back thing about leaving. Fuck you for saying that, it shows that u have no respect for anyone because u voiced your opinion b4 and preached at me adn shit, now u are in my shoes and u contradict everything u said. Hella lame.
9959, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon

wo0t!
personally having seen jeffs car, ridden in jeffs car, peeing on jeffs car, it is rice, no ifs ands of buts about it, its slow, hell, the fmic isnt hooked up, this shit is plastic, if people only knew, and you should get graphics to cover the paint cause damn dude, its yellow.

now seriously, i love jeffs car, its bad ass, the paint even when dirty is fugging nice, and there were only like 4 things that i would change on his car, and one not being the tails, i dont really like em, but they are his, but for putting a car together as quickly as he did, its awesome, when he does the new paint, and front bumper like he wants, (and kicks down some of his money he gets from slaningin) he will get my input again, if he asks or not, shit he knows i will give it to him, haha, even tho he knows i am wrong like 90% of the time. but its all good, jeff you know your car has got my love, just if i ever do anything with the RS, man that will be the day, but anyways, KNIB HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wo0t!

9960, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by RAIZIN, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
"Dude you just need to step the fuck off, no one gives a shit about you and your fucken car, you should have never come back, cause you know what no one cared that you left and no one cares that your back!!"

puuuaaawahhahahaha....

That's my girl!!!
9961, RE: ATTN: trisha's talon
Posted by eclipse804, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok everyone, I don't like to lock threads, but this one is getting way off topic. Take it offline please if you have problems with other people. Or at least don't take any insults so personal. Remember we are all on here to help each other out.
I generated this page in 0.020150184631348 seconds, executing 7 queries.