Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: A small upgrade. (UPDATE: PICS)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=98088&mesg_id=98599
98599, RE: A small upgrade. (UPDATE: PICS)
Posted by edxmon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lol wtf?! Its not pink, its red, the color looks orangeish in some pics and pinkish in others because of the angle/flash and such. Today when I get back home, Im painting and installing the foglight inserts, painting the black part in the center opening of the bumper, and cutting the "grill" Im making out of gutter guard. Ill probably cut two of every piece and paint one set black, to see which one looks better. Having that extra bumper is going to help alot on this task :thumbsup Im also getting the RMDSM lip.

Im painting that part I mention of the bumper with temporary truck liner (washes off with highpressure water guns) and been thinking of painting the bottom of the skirts and maybe the rear bumper. Even though the 2gb front sits lower than the 2ga it is still higher than the skirts. The lip should fix that, and the black trim going around should balance that black on the bumper. Just a cool idea :7

Thisk is kind of what I was thinking, minus painting the bottom of the front bumper (the lip will compensate for that)

I generated this page in 0.0079541206359863 seconds, executing 6 queries.