Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: A small upgrade.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=98088&mesg_id=98208
98208, RE: A small upgrade.
Posted by edxmon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
Originally posted by edxmon Nope, but your right though, since im getting the same color im not repainting any of the inside, I also wasnt getting a $10,000 dollar paint job like the one they quoted me at Greenwalds. Also just because you may charge more for a "good" paint job doesnt mean that what I can afford will be total shit. This place was recommended to me by another 2gnter, Gyver, the guy whose cam gears are being sold by DR1665 on the FS section. I am sure that for what I payed I will be satisfied with their work.
Most of the time you are paying for what type of paint they use. Even Maaco doesn't do a bad job painting, but they use crap paint so it only lasts about 2 years or so. For $1600, it should last at least 3-5 years without worries.

Yea, I mean I cant expect the greatest thing in the world, BUT luckily for me, they gave me a 7year warranty :7 Thanks to Juan (Gyver) for the hook up!
I generated this page in 0.0095639228820801 seconds, executing 6 queries.