Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Saddest day ever . . . wrecked my X
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=90775&mesg_id=90876
90876, RE: Saddest day ever . . . wrecked my X
Posted by FlyinEsi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well, the verdict is in...

The GSX is totaled.

I just got off the phone with my adjuster and the news gets worse from there. He scalded me for most likely not having an aftermarket endorsement of $10K on the car. I talked with him about buying the car back, and that is where the news gets worse. Since I have a lein holder on the car, I most likely CAN'T BUY IT BACK!!! WHAT THE FUCK!! So, now I might get totally fucked on my ride for what it's worth (my fault on the aftermarket stuff) but then I can't buy it back either. So, not only will I lose out on my loan, but I can't recoup the cost by selling probably $6K worth of parts off of it.

I'm so sad, so much more than I thought I would be. I actually cried tonight just thinking about how much time I put into that car making it everything I ever wanted out of a car.

I'm sorry guys, sorry to let you all down so badly. Like I've said, I will most likely be leaving the DSM family, but you all know I will always still be here.
I generated this page in 0.0081748962402344 seconds, executing 6 queries.