Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectInterior Shots (Red/Black)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=90430
90430, Interior Shots (Red/Black)
Posted by R34Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Got the c/f seats done, swapped the rs seats out for some gsx seats, interior is all put back together, got the eclipse in dash nav/tv in, cf c-pillar bar, defi d-gauge gauges, greddy timer and boost controller, white HVAC controls with blue lighting, GSX Gauge Cluster, s-afc, keep in mind the interior used to be ALL tan except the dash, and center console however thats a gs console w/lid, and its all factory black panels, the only painted pieces are the maroon. let me know what yall think.

here is a before shot, the dash has been changed since that one had a screw hole in it from something being mounted on the dash, also not the auto shift knob, took care of that problem though =)

-----------------------------------
97 RS-T, STAR Stage 2, Decah Lambo Doors, 19" Axis Hiros, Built 420a
90431, RE: Interior Shots (Red/Black)
Posted by clips3kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey that looks pretty good!
90432, RE: Interior Shots (Red/Black)
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by clips3kid
hey that looks pretty good!

Couldn't tell by the shitty pics. What's the deal with spending massive moolah on a car, but spending $2.99 on a walmart camera???

Eclipsetunerhingefucker??? Wanna chime in here?
90433, RE: Interior Shots (Red/Black)
Posted by Clay, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Get better pics of the cf on the seat. How does the seats feel?
90434, RE: Interior Shots (Red/Black)
Posted by destruckeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Have to agree with the above, can't really see shit. Looks good though from what I can tell. Get some better pics of the CF!
90435, RE: Interior Shots (Red/Black)
Posted by BumpinTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by clips3kid hey that looks pretty good!
Couldn't tell by the shitty pics. What's the deal with spending massive moolah on a car, but spending $2.99 on a walmart camera??? Eclipsetunerhingefucker??? Wanna chime in here?

hahaha this is the exact question I ask myself every time I see something like this!
90436, RE: Interior Shots (Red/Black)
haha its not a walmart camera its a nextel i860 =) the car isnt all the way back together on the outside and its still dirty, ive posted pics up in another thread, done with a good digital cam, but once shes all cleaned up i'll get yall some better ones, just no use in wasting time doing a good shoot when the car isn't complete
90440, RE: Interior Shots (Red/Black)
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by clips3kid hey that looks pretty good!
Couldn't tell by the shitty pics. What's the deal with spending massive moolah on a car, but spending $2.99 on a walmart camera??? Eclipsetunerhingefucker??? Wanna chime in here?

Robble robble. To the max!
90441, RE: Interior Shots (Red/Black)
Posted by Aggression, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
why in one pic do you have the stock seats with black center console section, but with the seats reuhpolstered you have a grey center console? What happend to the black center is what I am saying?
90447, RE: Interior Shots (Red/Black)
Posted by Eclipse99fwb, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
looks good man, only red/black interior ive seen that looks good. hopefully you come out the dsm meet in december i would like to see it person, since i wont make fridays meet.
90449, RE: Interior Shots (Red/Black)
thats just the pic its a black console, guess this is why i need better pics =) the only thing grey right now are the seatbelts pillars and the kick panels and only because i had painted kick panels and they chip from people getting in and out, gonna order a bunch of stuff from topshop soon to fix that problem and the pilars.
I generated this page in 0.016832113265991 seconds, executing 7 queries.