Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=89748&mesg_id=89818
89818, RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed
Posted by BumpinTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by HipHop615
Thanks for the comments you guys, as for the mesh grill like said above I rather ruin my mesh then have a lot crap stuck in my fins. The main reason is cuz in case something really big is on the road i want it to smash mygrill in not bend my fins on the FMIC. I know it looks sick with a fatty FMIC just chillen there but I rather it perform well and u can still see it anyways.
Originally posted by ScreaminE looks beautiful...what's the UNDERGROUND sticker all about?
It was my old Car Club Name "Team Underground" before the game, and yes i know it looks similar, but now that club has been dead for over a year now
Originally posted by CustomGS
Originally posted by totaleclipse_05 Forgot to ask in my last post, what kit is that exactly?
R34 front, Blitz low sides, blitz rear.
Actually its the R34Front, Blitz Low Sides Molded, & BuddyClub Rear
Originally posted by eclipse_gs_1512
Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
Originally posted by eclipse_gs_1512 hiphop, where'd you get the turbo marking for the center tail piece?
I think it's from a Porsche if i'm not mistaken.
i think you're right...but i just wanted to make sure cause i've seen a few different turbo markings around
Ya just like Max-Eclipse I got the emblem off of Ebay, Ihope more people dont do it though...
Originally posted by Max-Eclipse
Originally posted by dsmmyth After hours of int...ok, minutes, of intense study of your car, I finally figured out what was wrong. You need thicker tires. Looks odd with low pro's on 17's.
That does look a little weird... Your car is beautiful man... And the turbo badge does look like the one I have, which I got off of ebay for $10... off of a porsche 911 :)
You really think it looks weird? I had 235/45/17 before and they looked weird as hell so thick, i dunno maybe it was just me, I would def. get more tread life with thicker tires though.

your tires do look weird. you really need some 18s on this car, with 225/40R18s... that's what I've got an it looks perfect
I generated this page in 0.012580871582031 seconds, executing 6 queries.