Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectcleanest/best looking here
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=8968
8968, cleanest/best looking here
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
In your opinions, who do u think has the best looking and/or cleanest looking car here??? This is opinionated and nobody should be offended if your car isn't listed here, I'm just curious to know what everyone likes best. I think Drbalazo's car is pretty clean and tight looking.
8969, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by vegasdsmr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i like mine foo, gotta represent. if i didnt have a clipse, id say cyan or balazo, niclipse looks pimp too (but he;s auto, lol) just playin.

i think supa20g has the pimpest setup overall tho
8970, RE: cleanest/best looking here
I was gonna say also, don't vote for yourself either. It's kewl but, everyone likes their own or it wouldn't be like it is. I hope. Ur car is clean tho. DeezGST has a nice car too. It's clean and has a lot of good performance mods.
8971, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by eclipse804, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think Niclipse has a really clean car, just needs a kit on the back. His pictures also look really nice and professional. Icjeclipse's car should also come out real clean, plus he deserves props for doing all the body work himself...My definition of clean is nice and simple, not too wild...other's may have different definitions...
8972, RE: cleanest/best looking here
clean is not doing too much. My car I would say makes the fine line between too much and still being clean. Maybe Niclipse is like me and doesn't really like any of the rear bumpers out now.
8973, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by icjeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think Niclipse's is really nice. I just think a rear kit (blitz) and some bronze wheels would bring his car over the top. I think Fusion's is real clean. Some nice rims would make Eclipse 804's eclipse even nicer.

Vector's and LoTalon's are really nice, but i don't really consider them clean.

I hope mine will look clean when it is done.

8974, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

Cyan , He has one of the hottest joints i have seen yet.

Full Blitz kit- Combat VR wing- 17'ADR Phase 2 Rims- M3 Style mirrors w/led- Universal Exhaust- Iceman CAI-Altezza G1- Indiglo Gauges- Eibach sportline springs- Xplod System
8975, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by cyan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
its not clean but vector's got my vote. then tommyboy. of course, them not being "clean" is a good thing.
8976, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by guest, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if cyan had a wing, he'd have my vote ;-)

by far...Super20G is #1 ! plus it's my fav color! :)

both u guys top out I think as the best looking, imo.

"Kaptain Mike"
theblueghost@hotmail.com
Yes! I use MSN and AIM!
http://www.heavenz-not-0verflowing.com/KaptainKillgore/index.htm
1997 RS

WEEEEEE!
8977, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by Eclipse550HP, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I like Kory's car and that white one with the W/W 3 pice and the grille craft
8978, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I like Basikstylz car over most.. Behind them I like Joes car, Murix's car (talk about clean), Icjeclipse's color, Rays engine, Brads wing, Cyans front, vector/lotaln's interior.......List goes on and on.
8979, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by JoeJ, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
EvuLflea, thanks for the nomination bro, although I need a drop worse then mike needs to get rid of those 14's, lol

8980, RE: cleanest/best looking here
enuff about the fukin 14s man.

"Kaptain Mike"
theblueghost@hotmail.com
Yes! I use MSN and AIM!
1997 RS

WEEEEEE!
8981, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by GSwede96, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey!! What about my car??!! *lol*(just kidding!!!)

Na serioulsly..I like cars that dont stick out too much..they should be really good builtin a way so that you need to know the cars to see they are rebuilt...thats my opinion...says I who ordered a Quewhee kit for my Spyder..*LOL*

There are ALOT of goodlooking eclipses out there..dont forget that.Keep up the work everybody!!

Roger

8982, RE: cleanest/best looking here
nice color ;-)

"Kaptain Mike"
theblueghost@hotmail.com
Yes! I use MSN and AIM!
1997 RS

WEEEEEE!
8983, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by Logic3, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Murix....I want your car
8984, RE: cleanest/best looking here
How could I forget? Flossinpnoyracer's car is really sweet and clean. I like the blue pearl.
8985, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Damn gswede didnt think you would be back......Any pics of the spyder?
8986, RE: cleanest/best looking here
I am gonna have to say that my two fav cars on the board are Cyan's and Vectors. In my opinion they are clean(clean meaning well put together and the whole car design flows) I think they both did a great job putting there cars together and I think they both look great.....Oh yeah I can't forget Lotalons either. his car looks great..and I love thos seats ;-)
8987, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by Niclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanks guys who mentioned me.

The only rear i like is this one:

But, I saw someone here ont he board had it on their car, and didn't like the way it looked, but if you look at that line on the side of the rear bumper, I think it would match the line of my sideskirts and door caps perfectly.

Anyway, I didn't want my car too be too drastic and anyone that has seen it in person since the paintjob knows that there isn't even one slight thing about my car that is "rigged" or "ghetto" I replace everything that breaks and have kept it in the shape it was when it left the dealer 3 years ago. (I even replaced that stupid cardboard plate thats above your spare tirewell when it had a crack in it.)
8988, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by thisismygs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
my personal favorite is HeDog:

8989, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by evan2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i love Keiths (lotalons) interior and i love Cyans int.. nice guys very nice..

i never liked the sensi bumper till i saw it on forgive me if i mess up the name but niceclipse.. the white one above me.. thats nice bro..

and i like trish's talon.. i used to have that bumper but sold it.. it looks nice..and i love ur color..

i wanted blue on mine but went back to silver but added a fushica pearl in it..

I kinda NEW so check out my BODY haha and tell me what u guys think..
8990, RE: cleanest/best looking here
If it makes ya feel any better I had that image as a background on my laptop for a while.
8991, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by drbalazo7, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Evan's, Cyan's, Keith (lotalon), basikstylz-----got my vote

8992, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Damn, Niclipse. we are alike. That is the only back I like too. I ordered the same sides u did, but got sent the wrong ones. I got a refund, now I'mma call VIS. Basikstylz was saying that rear doesn't fit well tho. I think it's sweet having an original rear. Helps prevent the import identity crisis that most ricer dix suffer from.
8993, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Yeah thats the rear I have. :-) the aerogear one that is. but aerogear had a major recall on them cuz they were making them to wide. seems they were about 2"-3" to long or wide and they would not line up with the car. I have no idea if they have fixed it. because once I got a hold of mine I kinda stopped paying attention.

Hey evan2,
I dunno what it is but somthing about ur car looks really familiar to me...... I just can't place it. almost like I have seen a similar set up on another car. :-)

Here is a pic of the bumper being installed.

Here is a pic of the finished product.

8994, RE: cleanest/best looking here
balistic what do you mean by setup? like what is all the same?? a lot of people i talk to are like... i saw this car and i thought it was yours..
8995, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
idk jeff... those lights ... i think that altezza lights with yellow painted back would look better... imo
8996, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Oh I just ment the fact that u have the BC front the blitz type II skirts and the cf hood. cause I have all the same ones. I used to have the blitz rear but now I have the aerogear. Thats all I was just saying we had similar modding taste. what do u mean people say "they saw this car and they thought it was yours?" do u mean that thats not urs? or that people see other cars similar to urs also?

OH and its BASIKSTYLZ
8997, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Am I the only one who thinks those lights are damn nice on Jeffs car?
8998, RE: cleanest/best looking here
oh no not us.. just cars in florida.. like at slamfest in tampa my boy was like i thought ur car was there when i saw this one.. but they are all silver.. and theres one in pcola.. no kit but has the wing hoood and other stuff.... i never see them its just what i hear..

ok i thought you meant yourself i just wasnt sure..

i guess great minds think alike..hahhahaha
8999, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by cyan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well mike, im getting a wing early next year as well as a new rear bumper. thanks for the 1/2 vote, haha
9000, RE: cleanest/best looking here
;-)

lindsey's a champ

"Kaptain Mike"
theblueghost@hotmail.com
Yes! I use MSN and AIM!
1997 RS

WEEEEEE!
9001, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by brynden29, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Since everyone thinks I have the "riceyest" car here, I guess I should give my opinion too. I dig Niclipse's ride, nice bumper and sides by the way. :) Beyond that I like Vector's. But mostly I think Kaptain Mike has the sweetest ride. Something about those 14's. Just kidding bro.
9002, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by klipzracer, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
damn....i thought i was one of the ricyest. :-(
9003, RE: cleanest/best looking here

mmmkay

"Kaptain Mike"
theblueghost@hotmail.com
Yes! I use MSN and AIM!
1997 RS

WEEEEEE!
9004, RE: cleanest/best looking here
I am also getting a wing sometime soon. after I get my new clutch, and my afc. I am gonna get a park bench spoiler but its gonna be CF to go with the hood. :-D
9005, RE: cleanest/best looking here
yes jeff! get a wing!

I would go back to the eclipse tails tho, if i were u. But hey that's just me ;-)

"Kaptain Mike"
theblueghost@hotmail.com
Yes! I use MSN and AIM!
1997 RS

WEEEEEE!
9006, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by LoudEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

jeff, they have victorian style park benches for sale at osh on branham back in san jo, ill pick one up for you
9007, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by HadesOmega, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well I vote for Kory, it's practically a GSX exterior! :)

Haha I vote my car for the ugliest and dirtiest of all the 2GNTs on this board. I'll take a pic of my car and show you why tommorow! hehe!
9008, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by Lotalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I like alot of different rides on the board.
Alot of work in many different areas :)
some speed some show

my car is stripped down to bare metal no body parts and no engine or tranny just wires :)

Im goin kaminari widebody with a targa top so the car will have no lines and be very very clean.
the paint id goin to rock as well
cant wait till its done hehe
too much to do soo little time :)

keith
9009, RE: cleanest/best looking here
damn you keith.. i wanted a targa top.. oh well.. but do u member me.. we talked on SO and you was going to sell my ur valve cover but you never RE back to my email.. so oh well... if you still have it let me know.
9010, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by Lotalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ya man i remeber u
drop me an email i have the vavle cover for sale no prob now
i got my other engine last night

Keith
9011, RE: cleanest/best looking here
well i forgot ur email.. its Evan@realitycc.com just hit me up and give me a price shipped to fl. u said 40 right.. u pay shipping since i have to ship u back my cover or do i not have to send it back?? if soo ill take over shippping ..

its 307 van matre box 3532
eglin afb fl 32542

anyone else please feeel free to send me free car stuff haha.. jk
9012, RE: cleanest/best looking here
a daily driven targa top? or just a show goer? I checked into getting a targa top about a year ago, and nobody in NC would do it for me. They said the body would twist.
9013, RE: cleanest/best looking here
Posted by LoudEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
============================================================

wo0t!
============================================================
junoon is doing it, anyone know how he is doing?

wo0t
I generated this page in 0.015094041824341 seconds, executing 7 queries.