Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: SEM Interior paint pics
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=85388&mesg_id=85437
85437, RE: SEM Interior paint pics
Posted by dsmmyth, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
That shit is horrible that and Fusion paint is going to flake.. Trust me use testors model spray paint in a can. And use Meguiars back to black to bring a gloss to it. The paint doesnt have to be black to use Meguiars, it just adds shine to flat colors. Trust me though, that is the best shit to use it has never flaked off for me and I did my interior in black and it matchs like stock. Use testors.. It's been used on model cars for decades and the paint is sill on them arent they? lol

Yea EclipseTenzoR is right. I'm doing this now too. The reason it sticks so good is because the stuff is used for plastic model airplanes which is about the same consistency as plastic panels. It sticks well.

But, whatever you do, don't use Fusion. Fusion blows. I know this because my stuff has flaked from day one. My friend did his in SEM, however, and it held up for awhile but it's now flaking. I'll see if I can get up some pics of when he first painted it.

Edit: Here ya go.

I generated this page in 0.0076110363006592 seconds, executing 6 queries.