Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subject my new hatch set-up....... stage one over
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=83998
83998, my new hatch set-up....... stage one over
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yea not really anything special as far as interior ...but well the tanks are inside. I need to find a new location for my subs and amp now but thats secondary imo. Lol It should a little faster anyways without that heavy ass box that was in back. Any idea where to stick 2 10's besides up my ricer ass :P. As soon as my gauge for the front gets here it should make for some cool pics imo. I'm putting in a flow valve up front in the console to switch over to a different nozzle with a different shot. It should all look pretty sweet when its finished. Using the old battery location for the solenoids/purge and what.

84060, RE: my new hatch set-up....... stage one over
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I was thinking...since I've got the the fiberglass bug now and making custom enclosures and putting 10" subs were you have your N2O tanks. That way I can still have a trunk and can get at the spare.
84062, RE: my new hatch set-up....... stage one over
Posted by OCpimp4life, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I like your diamond plate floor in your trunk, but the first thing I said when I saw your pic there was damn that boy needs a system back there. I dont know how fond you are of your backseat being that they are so small u can barely fit shit back there, but you can create a wall where your backseat is, rice on my friend, i know i sure as hell do.
I generated this page in 0.009119987487793 seconds, executing 7 queries.