Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectIrritating volt gauge.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=83191
83191, Irritating volt gauge.
Posted by powellds, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok, first off, I searched and never found what I was looking for, I have a question reguarding my volt gauge that came with no directions. I know how to hook up a volt gauge, but this one is different. I have the wires and the plug that goes into the box for the indiglo, and then I have 3 other connection spots. One has a + by it and I'm figuring that's for positive :rolleyes , the other has a - by it and I'm guessing that's negative :rolleyes, ok, the one that's throwing me off is the one with the "S" next to it, I have no idea what the "S" stands for, can anyone help me out?? Thanks
~Jeffo

Hey, have you seen my tail lights? Yeah, well get used to looking at them.
83192, RE: Irritating volt gauge.
Posted by a_miller_76, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Switched power maybe?
83194, RE: Irritating volt gauge.
So, if it does mean switch power, what exactly am I supposed to do with it?? Thanks.
~Jeffo

83195, RE: Irritating volt gauge.
Posted by a_miller_76, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by powellds
So, if it does mean switch power, what exactly am I supposed to do with it?? Thanks. ~Jeffo Hey, have you seen my tail lights? Yeah, well get used to looking at them.

When you turn on your car there are 12V leads that come on with your ignition. Commonly known as Accessory power or Switched power. If that's what it stands for then you want to hook it into one of those sources.
83226, RE: Irritating volt gauge.
Anybody else know what the "S" might stand for?
~Jeffo

I generated this page in 0.0098731517791748 seconds, executing 7 queries.