Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=75769&mesg_id=75817
75817, RE: WideBody Pics (56k) no way
Posted by Pushin420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
i have been trying to lay off with djtrickee. i have been telling him to move on if he has no intrest in my thread but he keeps coming back with a bunch of bs. i dont care if ppl keep on going about the hinges, i tried making them and failed, big deal. so what, i tried making them from scratch then tried using a civic hinge, wow. anyway, im done with the negative peeps. i am thinking of the birght orange w/ a crazy flake in it or something like a ice teal color or a nice ruby red or something. i have no idea. someone help me out. pushin ... it doesnt seem to me like your taking sides, your doing good work!!!!! thanks for hosting the pics for me too. i am still undecided on color and rims ... i also found intrest in the axis 7 mod 3 piece rims too. which should i go with!? thanks for all the good comments guys, its slowly coming along good and should look pretty sexy when its done!

Hey if this guy didn't take any money from anyone why can anyone be mad? He tried his hardest on the hinge and failed...which he admits he failed, not to easy to do IMO...

But fuck it if he's willing to come around still and he never fucked anyone, chill out. He may have a usefull spot around here witht that car.
I generated this page in 0.0084049701690674 seconds, executing 6 queries.