Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectwhere to get vinyl sticker for center taillight section
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=7517
7517, where to get vinyl sticker for center taillight section
Posted by 95talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Any one know where i can get one that is the stock talon dark green color online?
7518, RE: where to get vinyl sticker for center taillight section
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I say go to the vinyl/graphics shop near and see what they have. If nothing, ask if they can get it and if u would have to buy the whole roll. If so, go elsewhere and get options. If all else fails, get a contrasting color. Say, your car's green-get a yellow center or whatever. Maybe black. Whatever u choose. If you have to buy the whole roll, it would be cheaper to just paint it.
7519, RE: where to get vinyl sticker for center taillight section
there is no shops around here where i can get it from, and i asked the place that painted my body kit if they could paint it and they said no. and i dont want a diferent color cause that would just look wierd,so if anyone else has any ideas lemme hear em
7520, RE: where to get vinyl sticker for center taillight section
Posted by mrlocalpimp, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Personally, I think it look slike Ass. The Talon, Eclipse, 3000gt, Stealth, 2dr Accord, Firebird etc have something special with their taillights going the entire lentgh of the back. If you cover the middle and make it looks like two lights on the side only, its like, a stupid nissan or something. I just dont like it. Youre better off using smoke out black spray across the entire orange part and turning into a black above the red taililight.
7521, RE: where to get vinyl sticker for center taillight section
Posted by jZa, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
They sell something that you use on plastic before painting it and it sticks, go around differnet body shops

javi d
vroom n' boom

7522, RE: where to get vinyl sticker for center taillight section
yean but i have clear taillights and the center piece looks like it has 2 circlular reflector type things on it, and it doesnt look very good.
I generated this page in 0.0094208717346191 seconds, executing 7 queries.