Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectSeat Covers.... our seat design is ugly.....HELP
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=57839
57839, Seat Covers.... our seat design is ugly.....HELP
Posted by 1998EclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah, well I figured that painting my seats black would help, now they just look cheap. Whats a good place to get front seat covers from for CHEAP. Katskin seats are too much. I recall seeing some good neoprene ones like 4 months ago they were black and yellow I think... I liked those but I don't recall where they were from... help me out PLEASE. And I want ones that fit OEM ya know, not some generic ones.

-Chip
57841, RE: Seat Covers.... our seat design is ugly.....HELP
Posted by MotoFool, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
call katskinz and get new vinyl or leather skins (to be sewn on...)

you can pick two or more colors if you like...

Bill
57849, RE: Seat Covers.... our seat design is ugly.....HELP
Posted by jerseystyle1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Obviously missed the part where he mentioned katskinz being way to much!
57866, RE: Seat Covers.... our seat design is ugly.....HELP
Posted by EclipseRacer82, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If you want your interior to look good dont get cheap seat covers. Friend of mine has so called "universal" fit and they look like crap. He got them from JC whitney (big problem in the first place) and was overcharged and got a terrible product. Theres a site called i think customseatcovers.com (just type custom seat covers into yahoo search and itll come right up), even though they're kinda hefty priced (approx 300 plus free shipping) they fit really nice. They're made to fit OEM and thats what my friend ended up getting. They look great, much better than universal fit, plus you can get them in neoprene, velour, and some kinda vinyl material. They not only cover your seats but other things like the middle compartment so everything blends in real well. I just wouldnt recommend getting cheap seat covers because you'll be very dissatisfied.
57891, RE: Seat Covers.... our seat design is ugly.....HELP
Posted by sinesis333, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
did you paint them, or dye them? You said paint, but that sounds weird to me. I have talked to a few people who've dyed their interiors with great results. Just need to find the right stuff.
57892, RE: Seat Covers.... our seat design is ugly.....HELP
Posted by 808dsmtuner, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
whats so wrong with painiting lots of people on here did it i just did my seats in black with a blue satin middle
I generated this page in 0.0089240074157715 seconds, executing 7 queries.