Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectNEED HELP FAST!!!! Projector install
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=57067
57067, NEED HELP FAST!!!! Projector install
Posted by MitzClipz22, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How do you take off the bottom bolt under the headlamp?? Car is sitting outside waiting to be finished please help quick. Thanx.
57068, RE: NEED HELP FAST!!!! Projector install
Posted by 808dsmtuner, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ahhh since im in an okay mood i wont tell you to SEARCH!!!!!!

but anyways just get like a 12 inch swivel extension after you loosen the three bolts on the back of the headlight that should give it a lil play

then hopefully u have a bud there to help you hold down the bumper and just stick the extension in there and try and get it on the bolt took me like 30 mins to do both headlights and yea it is a pita ive heard of some people going through the fog light hole but my hands are to big so o well

and the bolts are more towards the center of the front well hope that helps
57070, RE: NEED HELP FAST!!!! Projector install
Posted by TKI, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Everyone that I know has just pulled it off, and broke the plastic bracket (it brakes when you pry the headlight off). You don't really need the one on the bottom. This is what I have done, and like I said, everyone that I know has it like this.
57085, RE: NEED HELP FAST!!!! Projector install
Posted by 420AYE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
WTF? break your headlight? someone needs to be a little more patient. you can sell headlights for a pretty good price you know.

btw, i used an extention like ^^^

wanna buy a passenger side 95 headlight? worx great.
57129, RE: NEED HELP FAST!!!! Projector install
Posted by TKI, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
No, I meant that everyone that I know just brakes the little bolt bracket on the bottom of the headlight, not the actually headlight itself. I have even seen them several times on ebay like that.
57130, RE: NEED HELP FAST!!!! Projector install
Posted by finxster, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Broke mine! It's too much of a pain in the Ass. When I installed my projectors I just left out that bottom bolt, and they work fine.
57144, RE: NEED HELP FAST!!!! Projector install
Posted by orzech, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
my stock head lights werre shit and all foggy so i just broke mine off and only used teh top 3 bolts for the projectors.}(
57240, RE: NEED HELP FAST!!!! Projector install
Posted by 420AYE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
thats really weird!!!!!!!! hahah, your cars are more broken than mine! NAHNAHNAH! hmm... just use an extension! but does anyone else have the problem with that top bracket breakin off the headlight? that weird shaped one that over laps onto the frame? mine busted off so i'mma epoxy it back.
I generated this page in 0.011180877685547 seconds, executing 7 queries.