Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=52133&mesg_id=53289
53289, RE: Pics of the car...Please dont flame!!
Posted by invaznGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok i'm not going to flame you..at least you're modding your car. i use to have altezzas so i know what you're going through but you should ditch the altezzas, drop it, and DEFINATELY get rid of the wing.. here is why.. i think anyways

altezzas - no performance gains.. all looks and you'll look like 70% of the hondas on the street with altezzas.. everyone and their mom has altezzas. imo just paint center piece and have stock taillights

lower it - if you have rims i'd lower the car.. i dont have rims cause i dont see the point in them unless they are like super lightweight but not a bad choice in rims just maybe drop it a little

spoiler - there is no point in having a spoiler on a 420a or any FWD vehicle. A spoiler provides downforce on the car to make sure the car gets better traction. Spoilers help for RWD vehicles. Since 420as are FWD..having downforce at 100 mph on the REAR end will just make your FRONT end (where your power is at since youre FWD) actually LOSE traction. Having a spoiler on a FWD is actually WORSE for the car than having no spoiler at all. spoilers on like s2000 or RWD cars actually help..the good ones anyways..at speeds of over 100 mph..but on FWD cars it doesnt help and if anything its actually worse.

not a bad ride..fix some stuff up and it'll look even better.
I generated this page in 0.0080389976501465 seconds, executing 6 queries.