Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectAny good autobody shops in Northern VA?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=51449
51449, Any good autobody shops in Northern VA?
Posted by MajinVejitaXV, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I know a few DSMer's here are from Northern VA and it's surrounding areas, so I figured I'd ask here. Anyone know a good body shop? I'm planning on getting some sideskirts, a spoiler, and fenders, plus having some kinks in my body as it is fixed and the whole thing painted, so I want to make sure I find a place that does good work for a good price.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Corey

P.S. - First person to say Maaco has their ass become intimate with my bumper ;p
51485, RE: Any good autobody shops in Northern VA?
Posted by ThePlastik, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I live in NoVA, but I goto Central VA for bodywork from a friend. Message me on AOL and I can recommend you. If you heard of Mr.Spoiler, they are great, but very expensive. Maaco is cheap and shitty. With this guy, you can get quality as good as mr.spoiler and almost as cheap as maaco.
51494, RE: Any good autobody shops in Northern VA?
Posted by GShocka04, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i think aggression is around there, u should check with him
51508, RE: Any good autobody shops in Northern VA?
Posted by invaznGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
aggression isn't in northern virginia i don't believe. The best body shop in NORTHERN virginia would be MrSpoiler located on Euclid Avenue in Manassas, VA. It's like 10 min from my house. He does great work. Had some 'small' work done by him. Very nice guy. It is pricey though but..you get what you paid for. ThePlastik knows someone in Lynchburg area that does just as good work for a lot less. He got his hood and his front bumper done by the dude. It looks really good in person.
51524, RE: Any good autobody shops in Northern VA?
Posted by 95ALLmotorFWD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I AM SOUTHERN MD, HIT UP MY CELL AT 240 793 7768 MY BUDDY PAINTS WICKED ASS PAINT JOBS FOR A LIVING, HES TERRIFIC AND CHEAP, PAINTED 4 MUSTANGS THAT HAVE BEEN ON THE COVER OF FAST FORDS INCLUDING SOMEONE IN MY FAMILY AND MY CAR SOON
51545, RE: Any good autobody shops in Northern VA?
Posted by GShocka04, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
is he in northern virginia or southern maryland?
55393, RE: Any good autobody shops in Northern VA?
Posted by MajinVejitaXV, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hm, ThePlastik decided to drop off the face of the earth (anyone know why?) before he could get a quote from his friend in Lynchburg for me.

Anyone else willing to help? I've got the parts lined up, I can get my hands on the paint myself for a decent price, all I need is someone I can have do the body work and the actual paintjob. Anywhere near Northern VA is cool...

-Corey
I generated this page in 0.0081679821014404 seconds, executing 7 queries.