Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectHelp asap !!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPP
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=4975
4975, Help asap !!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPP
Posted by RSin oRACLe, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I need to get the front nose off my lucy, quickly! One of the light bulbs has blown up literally and glass is all over the headlight housing !! i need some instructions on how to get it off like what size tools and a step by step as soon as you guys can !! its quite nasty ~!~ pleeeeeeeeease help an oRACLe out !! thank u ( damn 10 dollar headlight bulbs )
4976, RE: Help asap !!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPP
Posted by SOLAR, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You don't have to take the front end off to get the head light off. It just has one bolt on the top, two on the inside right, one on the inside left, and one on the bottom(I think that's all of them and they're all 10mm, it might be different for a 97-99). You asked how to take the front end off and this is how I took the front end off my 95. There are five 10mm bolts between the headlights, unscrew them then take off the metal bracket under them. There are nine 10mm bolts along the bottom, take them out. There are two plastic molly screws holding the outside of each wheel well to the bumper, be carefull taking them out, because they round off really easy( if they round off just cut them off and replace them with a nut and a bolt). then there are two bolts under each fender which are a pain in the ass to get to, I found the easiest way to get to them is to pop out the marker light and go through the hole. Then there are four plastic molly screws along the top of the grill opening holding it to the structure bar. then take off the liscense plate bracket, it has three bolts, then the hole thing should come off. There is a styrofome piece between the bumper and the structure bar, make sure it doesn't brake. This is for a 95-96 it might be different for a 97-99.
Hope this helps
I generated this page in 0.010853052139282 seconds, executing 7 queries.