Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRemoving rear bumper and installing new one???
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=47251
47251, Removing rear bumper and installing new one???
Posted by daltah, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I bought a urethane bitz rear bumper and need to know how to remove the rear bumper.Is it that hard to do?Where are all the bolts and do i just use all of the same bolts to hook up the urethane bumper?Any pics of how to do it or where the bolts are would be helpful.
47261, RE: Removing rear bumper and installing new one???
Posted by eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i thought your body shop had already put that thing on for you.
47262, RE: Removing rear bumper and installing new one???
Posted by Mr Pink, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Before you go and put your rear bumper on, you should send some people the stuff they ordered and/or should be refunded. I wonder where you got all that money for a urethane rear end anyways... :wary
47263, RE: Removing rear bumper and installing new one???
I got the rear bumper over 2months ago and didnt want to put it on because it is not painted and as for refunds i have already contacted you through emails and if you have more ques email me again.And I am taking it to the body shop mon but they told me to put it on first and they will paint it.
47264, RE: Removing rear bumper and installing new one???
so does this mean that you are back home now and are gonna send out our money?
47265, RE: Removing rear bumper and installing new one???
Do you check your emails??Because if you did you would know I already email you and said i would be back sat or sun.And that the money would be sent out this monday.And like i said if you have a question email me
47269, RE: Removing rear bumper and installing new one???
there's no reason to take an attitude, i was asking a legitimate question. and i check my email everyday and haven't heard from you since may 4th, almost a week ago....i was just checking up to see if you had gotten back. no need to get loud:nono
47271, RE: Removing rear bumper and installing new one???
Well like i said email me and tell me what you bought and if you want it or your money sent out.Lots of stuff has come up and Im confused about alot because i have had alot of stress the past couple weeks from family matters.So if their is any ques email me back
I generated this page in 0.014063119888306 seconds, executing 7 queries.