Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=32347&mesg_id=32378
32378, RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I say it's rice when you put a company logo or name on the entire side when you aren't sponsored, or when you add logos/names that you don't have any products from. IE I saw a 2gnt the other day with DC Sports decals. RICE. I have a few decals for a "roll call" on my rear side windows and my rear glass. Momo, Enkei, Tokico Illumina, Corbeau, Eibach, www.coximport.com, audiobahn, K&N, and then my car club logo. I will have the viper responder whenever the bastards at DEI release it to the east coast. I have one ordered. At one time I scraped my decals, but I went back on with some. I don't think it's tacky the way I have it, or the way you have it. I also like it when you make a straight line under the windows along the door windows, and back. Don't worry about what people think about decals. Just if u are gonna have them, make sure it looks clean. Don't put them here and there, try and keep them str8, etc.
I generated this page in 0.010870933532715 seconds, executing 6 queries.