Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: My entire life story, rolled into a really long paragraph.... (long)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=31244&mesg_id=31261
31261, RE: My entire life story, rolled into a really long paragraph.... (long)
Posted by The1Bill, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Myke,
I am not normally a huge fan of graphics, body kits, or wings, but I think that your car has become just that: your car. It is unique and easily distinguished from any others out there. I just think it looks really good. I don't know what you mean about it being a waste of money, I mean, I am going on my third motor and third transmission. I prefer not to think of the expense and just enjoy the drive. If you want your car to be a bit faster, that can be done fairly easily. There are options out there. Keep in mind that the 420a 2.0/2.4 was designed by Mopar to be a turbocharged engine. The onle thing that keep us from being safe with a turbo in the pistons and rods. Now, there are factory internals for the 2.4 that will take a ton of boost. I vote that your car looks great the way it is now, and that blistering speed would make it perfect.
:thumbsup
-=B-=
I generated this page in 0.0092170238494873 seconds, executing 6 queries.