Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectMy entire life story, rolled into a really long paragraph.... (long)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=31244&mesg_id=31258
31258, My entire life story, rolled into a really long paragraph.... (long)
Posted by guest, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well I'm mad cuz I don't know what to do. people always tell me that when they see the car it looks better in person than in pics. those that have seen the car in person are like "omg!" but prior to that, in pics they are like "eh, whatever".

History lesson: Graphics were put on, and in that fashion to cover all the flaws of the body/car. My driver door has a nice keymark down to the tailight, starting from the beginning of the door. Wing holes were covered up by the graphics, as well. The graphics take away from all the imperfections and hide it really well. The second I take these graphics off, everything will stand out like a bitch.

I am in the process of contemplating Ebruni side skirts, JUST like the ones in the above stillen pic. My best price to paint/install/repair them? $400. Red is expensive. This makes no sense to me, as you can get the whole fuckin car painted like shit for $250 at MAACO. wtf? $400? Most people are saying $450-500 !!! This is fucking nuts...all for a damn pair of side body panels????!!

This car is too much for me. I am starting to wish I never started modding it. When you do so much to a car...the flaws stick out like madd and the car is ugly. I am starting to not like my car anymore. I have felt this way for a lonnnng time now. It will always be slow, it will always be fucked up in some way. I gotta retint the windows, get new brakes, get a new clutch soon, I can feel it creeping up on me...and my tires are starting to wear down like shit from the ridulous camber issues in the back. Im not too happy.....

so ya...I can take off the graphics...but to what expense and to what concern to have to look at a ugly ass keymark everytime I step into my car...and to see the wing patchholes?

$500 hatch repair for wing holes, including paint and smoothing
$500 side skirts repair/paint/install
$150 retint windows
$??? seats
$??? camber kit
$300 paint mirrors and door handles, wtf
$900 clutch
$150 brakes

$2500 god damn dollars to make it look "decent", and thats not even a complete fuckin paint job, AND to top it all off? Stock motor and basic boltons still stuck with a SLOW ASS car.

What a waste.....

I think I am done. I'm leaving it as is...and just let it fall apart. Fuck it.

I generated this page in 0.0085849761962891 seconds, executing 6 queries.