Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectplease help with indiglo install
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=28828
28828, please help with indiglo install
Posted by 420APower, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok, call me dumb, but when i was installing a set of indiglos in my friends 97 gst, everything worked fine till i moved the fuel gauge. i didnt think it would be so bad, because i thought i moved mine in my 97 gs and it works fine now. so anyway, he calls me up and tells me the gauge hasnt moved since. did i break his gauge by moving it? i dont believe the indiglo is rubbing it or anything. please help, i think he's pissed....
thanks craig
28829, RE: please help with indiglo install
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Mine is sticky, I need to open it gback up and move the covers around. I would bet that's all it is, the cover is just rubbign slightly.

Una salus victus.
He will triumph, who knows when to fight, and when not to fight. - Sun Tzu

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

All motor in the making.

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730, Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: P&P Milled Head, Rear Disc Brakes, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines
28830, RE: please help with indiglo install
Posted by JohnnyCorona, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

yup mine does the same thing, it moves once in a while, but its rubbing against the guage, i just havnet had the time to take it apart again, mine jumps tho, it will be stuck at full for a couple days, then jump down to half full.

-johnny

"Few people understand
the psychology of dealing
with a highway traffic cop.
Normal speeders will panic
and immidiately pull over to
the side. This is wrong. It
arouses content in the cop
heart. Make the bastard
chase you, he will follow..."
I generated this page in 0.0088191032409668 seconds, executing 7 queries.