Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectyour opinion on this mix
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=22770
22770, your opinion on this mix
Posted by soldier101, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
right now I have the idea of blitz front bumper, veilside skirts, and kombat rear, if you have any better suggestions please lemme know, ordering first week of summer
22771, RE: your opinion on this mix
Posted by xEclipsE RaceRx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So...I guess your not getting that project Supra now huh....finally you relize you should jus stay with yur Eclipse ;)

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Mods And Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/Site/Intro.htm
22772, RE: your opinion on this mix
Posted by fasterGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Did you parent change their mind about modding the GS?? I noticed in your sig it says saving for stage 5 kit and all. If I were you I would do it in stages. GO for stage 2 and learn how to drive a turbo car first. If you just jump right in with both feet your asking for trouble IMO. Besides you have to learn how to tun the car and all that before you go for big boost, otherwise you are just going to blow it up.
22773, RE: your opinion on this mix
:) still supra shoppin.......I'll eventually get one I don't care if it takes 35 years. the turbo will most likely done it stages starting at 2....because as you said I don't wanna blow stuff and wanna have time to learn, they'll let me mod the gs, but right now only body stuff until my job gets going well...they are looking out for me so it's cool, they want me to have a car to drive not something that's yanked apart all the time because I broke it, so yeah it's coming along
22774, RE: your opinion on this mix
Posted by fauchpj, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dont you have an integra or something like that? i would have the eclipse apart on the weekends and whatnot and make the acura a beater
22775, RE: your opinion on this mix
we sold the integra to my cousin :( I loved that little thing
I generated this page in 0.01383900642395 seconds, executing 7 queries.