Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectAirbag sensors and wiring for engine bay
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=105813&mesg_id=105813
105813, Airbag sensors and wiring for engine bay
Posted by QC DSM ESiT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello everyone! I've been slowly redoing my radiator support because of an unfortunate accident. The front end has been redone and now I'm working on the wiring from the fuse box the front and sides of the car. I'm only messing with the front part as the there is technically 2 parts to the harness and the engine harness was unaffected by the accident. My car is a 95 ESi manual and the donor harness is a 96 ESi Automatic (i believe). On the old damaged harness I have I red wire loomed and red connector underneath each fender (under the fender liner just about the tire). The donor harness doesn't have these connectors at all. Does anyone know if they changed the air bag sensors to a different spot at the 95's? Does anyone know anything about getting my airbags to still work with this harness? Did some of our cars not have airbags at all? I looked up on the FSM and it doesn't show these connectors (that I have on my factory harness) on the connector part locations either. Does anyone have wiring diagrams so I can still make my airbags work at all? Any help would be appreciated as I still have the airbags in my car and would like to have them if at all possible. Thanks
I generated this page in 0.0073249340057373 seconds, executing 6 queries.