Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subject2g talon center section light up.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=105614
105614, 2g talon center section light up.
Posted by junkyarddsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am currentlly working on lighting up a few talon center section. I will be doing almost the same process as I did with the eclipse center. My question is how many would be interested in buying one? I will be charging around 100$ shipped.
105615, RE: 2g talon center section light up.
Posted by 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I honestly don't think you'd sell that many, renduring your labor not worth the effort. The DSM cosmetic market isn't what it used to be
105616, RE: 2g talon center section light up.
Posted by Fallen4ng31, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
I honestly don't think you'd sell that many

He's right. If you're doing this for fun that's one thing, but if you're actually looking to turn a profit I don't think you'll do it here.

It doesn't help that the Talon rear center sections are bulky, and fairly ugly to begin with. :(
105617, RE: 2g talon center section light up.
Posted by junkyarddsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm really just looking to break even and give a cool new look. I do see that the crowd for talons is going down. Even on dsm I was only able to sell two of my eclipse centers. I'm only doing a hand full so some people will get a nice part that few will have.
105623, RE: 2g talon center section light up.
Posted by Corbin, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
On the other hand, you could have 100% marketshare of the lighted Talon center tail light market. If you sell 2, you should consider it a success. If you like to give back to the community, then please do it.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki
105629, RE: 2g talon center section light up.
Posted by iamnotwhoiam, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by junkyarddsm
I'm really just looking to break even and give a cool new look. I do see that the crowd for talons is going down. Even on dsm I was only able to sell two of my eclipse centers. I'm only doing a hand full so some people will get a nice part that few will have.

Coming from a current Talon owner I am curious how this could come out. Of course I am cheap, so cost will certainly play a part on it. ;-)
105630, RE: 2g talon center section light up.
Posted by Slo2g, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would imagine you are talking about something like Tarantula does on dsmtalk?

Like tihs....
105978, RE: 2g talon center section light up.
Posted by Ckkime55, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I know this is the talon for the talon one, but I own an eclipse. Ur profile pic looks sweet with the eclipse light up, how much would that run me to get one of those?
I generated this page in 0.011138916015625 seconds, executing 7 queries.