Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: What part are you most interested in having?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=105210&mesg_id=105316
105316, RE: What part are you most interested in having?
Posted by 2ndGen-ElTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sir^. That can be achieved pretty easily, matter of fact, I know of 2 different 2GB Bumpers at my Local yard, I think someone on DSMTalk has a partout going on, you could see if they still have one.

On a Side Note, I'm am going to start toying with a Spare Dashboard & Airbag Covers I have. To try and make a frame to keep the corners secure, but can easily be released in the event of an accident where airbag is deployed.

Either way, plan is to make it so Its not going to hurt anything/anyone, yet still retain a factory, non Warped airbag corners. That PITA has got to go, for all of us, mine is already warping again in this heat, and my car hasn't come out of the garage in 7 months. Its bullshit.

Also going to try something different. As I know alot of us would love to have that space like a glovebox, even though we have one, sometimes you just need more space, especially if you have extra goodies!

So we'll see how it all pans out. Now, what is the word on the Dash, Etc...

Jeff.
I generated this page in 0.0085389614105225 seconds, executing 6 queries.