Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: interior opinion
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=103642&mesg_id=103654
103654, RE: interior opinion
Posted by Cyexmaster, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
IMO tri-color don't work. The blue is too intense, maybe a dark kind of charcoal grey might look good you could even get it with some blue pearl in it to give it a bit of flare.

I suggest you paint of all the tan stuff put on the black covers and do a few accent's on small things with a color that's not too intense.

And I suggest you use clean everything well use a primer and if you cant tape well then just take off the parts that your going to paint.
And do a few light coats and let it set between coats, than do 2 or more clear coats if the paint you got didn't have clear mixed in it.

Hope you get that done how you want it. Good luck!

Here's a pic way back when I had my apex, but the paint still looks the same after 3 years. I can't find the other pics but these will get you an idea I used the same color of the car to do some accent's on the interior. I will post more when I paint all the gray stuff black. I will get some of the upholstery I did to the door panels and sunroof cover.

Look's all dirty but it was when I was working with the fiber glass mount for the apex. It's just dust...
I generated this page in 0.010049819946289 seconds, executing 6 queries.