Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectLatest pics of my car
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=101664
101664, Latest pics of my car
Posted by Tuxdreamerx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just went ahead and started a new thread for my car pictures I hope thats ok the old thread is starting to get too big and hard to navigate through. Anyways I gave my car a wash and took some more pics. The rims still need some more cleaning they have some caked on break dust and I have some SOS pads for that.

P.S. Thats the small ass garage I rebuilt this car in. It sucked.

101665, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by Flipboi89, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hmm ok well first gj on it all lol

im not a fan of body kits. but just my opinion. and you should of painted over the center tailight would be better looking i think. liking the blue alot i can see the shine in it.
101667, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by DanKid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Flipboi89
im not a fan of body kits. but just my opinion.

Have to agree with flipboi. I'm not a fan either. Your car looks unbalanced with those huge bumpers and no side skirts. IMO the car would look way better with stock tails and stock 97-99 bumpers and side skirts and the whole car painted that blue color. The blue engine block looks nice. :+
101668, RE: Latest pics of my car
Lol I need side skirts I know. The body kit is staying I like it personally. I am still debating on doing something with the center tail light. I plan on getting the car repainted that same blue and doing away with the white. Thats just the paint job that was on the car. I am pretty happy with the car so far, Everyone likes it. Except this one guy that hates 4 cylinders. He said 4 bangers are pieces of shit and I said whatever my gas mileage is better lol.
101670, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by foggy45, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
nice,
definatly go with a solid color all around man :P

as for the tails, i thought that a color matched center with "true" clear sides would look good, but then i looked at it and it just didnt flow. one other option would be black all the way across, but with the lack of other carbon fibre on the car id shy away from it

once you get all blue then id go back to classic tails for a very clean look especially since you have the bomex rear you dont want to go too wild back there.

101671, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by RoninEclipse2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Looking better tux. you need to adjust your hood stops. that thing is sitting too low, just from the photos I can tell that it sits about 1/8-1/4in below the top edge of the fenders.

I will agree with the others, I don't care much for the kit but that is my opinion and I'm entitled to it :P I used to like body kits but I've grown out of them (getting old does that to you)

what really matters is that you like it because it's your car, not ours

Get some skirts! I know you've been looking at 2Ga skirts but I can tell you that they won't come out low enough to match the body lines on the kit.
101674, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by teklein, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah tux, stock sideskirts arent gonna do it for that car!
101675, RE: Latest pics of my car
Ok so should I just get some sideskirts that go to that kit? And the blue car in that pic is NICE. Oh and I adjusted the hood, It looks much better now lol.
101676, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by foggy45, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the side skirts on the blue car that i posted are the bomex ones.
or you could mold an underbody tray with the 2ga's out Carbon/kevlar and make . . . damn why i give out my secrets :P
101683, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by lild14, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
heres my opinion. right now that car is ugly as fuck. but when you do repaint it a solid color it will look more decent but IMO that body just does not flow well b ut each to his own. if you like it then great. now....if it were me id either put on body OR a buddy club 2. my two cents. but please get it repainted soon :) oh..and not diggin the tails.
101684, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by lild14
heres my opinion. right now that car is ugly as fuck. but when you do repaint it a solid color it will look more decent but IMO that body just does not flow well b ut each to his own. if you like it then great. now....if it were me id either put on body OR a buddy club 2. my two cents. but please get it repainted soon :) oh..and not diggin the tails.

Lose the body kit put 2g rear 97-99 front end looks much better. \

I bet you copied that two tone paint job from a guy on Myspace. I have him on my top 8 his 2g is a turbo'd 420a.

Blackout your tails, Euro tail too ricy.
I had a set returned back to the store, cause of that plus didn't want to bring alot of attention to myself. Ppl check my car out all the time, so thats why I keep it stock.
I do plan on going turbo either w/ 2.0 or 2.4 with Mtx swap,but its gonna be hard to tell if I have a FMIC.

Put a bypass valve on your CAI, It does work I have one on my INJEN CAI, Summit has it 40 bucks.
101686, RE: Latest pics of my car
Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Euro tail too ricy.

unless they are these euro tails :) absolute sex

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/machv_2008_114210288

101687, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
That body kit is hideous. Complete shit. Take it off please. Ruins the lines of our car and you can eat a picnic on the front end.
Reminds me of 9d9MitsuRS... hahahahahahaha omg.
101688, RE: Latest pics of my car
Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Originally posted by lild14 heres my opinion. right now that car is ugly as fuck. but when you do repaint it a solid color it will look more decent but IMO that body just does I not flow well b ut each to his own. if you like it then great. now....if it were me id either put on body OR a buddy club 2. my two cents. but please get it repainted soon :) oh..and not diggin the tails.
Lose the body kit put 2g rear 97-99 front end looks much better. \ I bet you copied that two tone paint job from a guy on Myspace. I have him on my top 8 his 2g is a turbo'd 420a. Blackout your tails, Euro tail too ricy. I had a set returned back to the store, cause of that plus didn't want to bring alot of attention to myself. Ppl check my car out all the time, so thats why I keep it stock. I do plan on going turbo either w/ 2.0 or 2.4 with Mtx swap,but its gonna be hard to tell if I have a FMIC. Put a bypass valve on your CAI, It does work I have one on my INJEN CAI, Summit has it 40 bucks.

I have a bypass filter on the way. Also this paint job was on the car when I got it. The white looks like shit it was spray painted on. I am just going to get side skirts. I cant afford to get all new bumpers.
101701, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by bluespunk, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Congrats on getting it going. Always good to see peoples projects moving forward. Kits aren't my thing, but apparently I have more love for altezzas than most around here. I'm not a fan of the center lights though. On my eclipse i left the center stock and just put the altezza corners on. The red in the altezzas is fairly close to the red on my stock sensors, so it's not too bad. The blue is a cool color, but like you said, the white looks bad. It doesn't seem to flow at all. Your fenders are interesting... I'm not too sure about the two small vents on bottom, but the ones on top aren't too bad. Just thought I'd express my view.

Good luck with everything.

Any progress with your interior?
101702, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by 2GeclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You sir, are a fucking ricer.

That car is balls ugly, skirts or not.

Rice-eeerrrrrrr.
101705, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by chill, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I HATE kits on 2g's...there are only a very few that actually are clean and match the lines of our cars. Everyone has their own taste and if you like them then leave it as is-good for you man.
101709, RE: Latest pics of my car
Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS
You sir, are a fucking ricer. That car is balls ugly, skirts or not. Rice-eeerrrrrrr.

Haha. Look who's talking.

Pot meet Kettle...
101710, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by shuwa29, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS You sir, are a fucking ricer. That car is balls ugly, skirts or not. Rice-eeerrrrrrr.
Haha. Look who's talking. Pot meet Kettle...

BURN!!!

later
101714, RE: Latest pics of my car
True it is ricey but I love the attention the car brings. Took it to its first car show today, well it was just a drive in but I got all good comments on the car and everyone liked it. then a fast and the furious green GS/RS pulled in he just had Rims CF Hood and the paint. Had stock wing and exhaust all stock nothing under the hood but it looked nice. I wanted to go with the green but I dont want to be a copy cat. I am still working on this thing. My front motor mount bolt broke today, I think I put the wrong bolt in it and it was too weak but liek I was saying in the chat I thought it was my upper control arms making the noise but it was defently that mount lol. Soon im going to start prepping this thing to paint. Hopefully get the final paint job something after spring. Gotta get a couple dents out and try to get that white spraypaint off of it.
101715, RE: Latest pics of my car
ohh dEAR god! please oh please not that :puke green. rather see you keep it the way it is then that green. how about this...

Lexus Glacier Frost Mica. if you have seen this color in person, the way the pearl hits the sun.. you'll know what im talking about :)
101716, RE: Latest pics of my car
Nice color. I saw a civic SI today with this crazy blue color on it and I really liked it. Some old guy was driving it.
101717, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by Fallen4ng31, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If you're looking for attention, set yourself on fire.

101718, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by CustomGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Holy hell. I come back once a year or so to see whats been going on since i've moved on and this is the crap i see. I crack up wondering if we were like this when we were 16. Whats even funnier is that 2gclipseRs guy is even telling him its ugly. What the hell, you guys arent doing your jobs! lol or did you just give up a long time ago. I tried to set an example on how a kitted 2gs should look, yet to think this kid buys this kit and takes it to a car show like that and got nothing but compliments (am i in sixth grade....fibs) is insane. I guess i didnt leave a mark on this community like i had hoped. My effort to change the f&f 2g children of america has failed. Where is evman and the other clean kitted 2g guys when you need them. Lild, yours was always a nice one, talk some sense into this kid.

What the hell kid, you picked the ugliest god damn kit ever made for these beatiful cars. I was going to say you could at least have some good sex on that kitchen counter you call a front bumper, but you wont be getting any tang driving that thing around or pulling into car shows with it, making the other cars there uglier by association. Please, rethink your decisions. Otherwise buy an effing honda.
101719, RE: Latest pics of my car
You know what, I apologize Buddy. I just read your other post and you seem like a nice kid and didnt deserve my wrath. Good luck with everything your doing and just make sure you have fun doing it. And be proud to drive it when its done, by you, the way you want it. And may you forever get plenty of kitchen counter tang!
101720, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You didnt set a standard here....we just thought you were just as bad and didnt feel like taking time to tell you your front bumper was gay.
101721, RE: Latest pics of my car
lol thats messed up man! Go build an equal length mani would ya.
101722, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Haha Chris, your fucking weird.

You tell the dude his car is pretty much fucking retarded looking as all hell and then come back and apologize.

WTF? lol
101723, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by Flipboi89, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hahaah wow completely tweek on the kid then go bi polar and say your sorry. funny
101724, RE: Latest pics of my car
lol, felt bad. BTW Mike, car looks amazing this time! Great job.
101725, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CustomGS
lol, felt bad. BTW Mike, car looks amazing this time! Great job.

Yeah, now when Mike's wife gets pissed and decides to key his car, she wont be able to get through the 40 layers of paint and 3 Inches of bondo...lol
101726, RE: Latest pics of my car
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Originally posted by CustomGS lol, felt bad. BTW Mike, car looks amazing this time! Great job.
Yeah, now when Mike's wife gets pissed and decides to key his car, she wont be able to get through the 40 layers of paint and 3 Inches of bondo...lol

Lol, its not actually a widebody kit, it just has that many paint layers on it...
101727, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Originally posted by CustomGS lol, felt bad. BTW Mike, car looks amazing this time! Great job.
Lol, its not actually a widebody kit, it just has that many paint layers on it...

True.
101902, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
that shit is fucking tight dog i bet you roll hard in the hood. dont let deez fuckn haterz get on ya back ya hermeh cuz that shitz keleen yo

where is the fucking abortion emoticon when you need it
101903, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by teklein, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by chrysler kid
that shit is fucking tight dog i bet you roll hard in the hood. dont let deez fuckn haterz get on ya back ya hermeh cuz that shitz keleen yo where is the fucking abortion emoticon when you need it

You pulled up a 1.5 month old thread to say that?

And ask your mom about the abortion emoticon, it didnt work so well now did it ;)
101904, RE: Latest pics of my car
Posted by 2GNT_95eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
haha word homie-G
I generated this page in 0.01369309425354 seconds, executing 7 queries.