Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: HDR lip kit
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=99942&mesg_id=99979
99979, RE: HDR lip kit
Posted by 99blackclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yahoo is being a bitch so i cant upload the pics..i took them with my cell so they look shitty..i can get pics up tomorrow forsure tho with my buddys camera.

I can tell you this though. When i got it on i took the pics then remembered how on the srt4 forum one guy said how does it do at high speeds...well i tried it and it worked out perfectly! i only went to 100 mph to see if it would come off and it didnt. But when i went down a driveway coming out of a store i guess the HDR lip came off because when i got home i only had the tape there LOL. So i went back and found it lying there all alone haha..but before i went back i thought id lost it along time ago so i went back to home depot, bought another one then i found the one i had already.

I was thinking this though since i have another spare "lip" and they come kind of a blackish grayish color..why dont i spray it flat black then clear coat it and see how it looks. I did it and its outside drying so tomorrow ill have that one put on the car then take pics and show the difference.

I generated this page in 0.010319948196411 seconds, executing 6 queries.