Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: 1G/2G Seat Question?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=2779&mesg_id=92433
92433, RE: 1G/2G Seat Question?
Posted by DSMxTSi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Actually, it was more along the lines of, get in car, start engine, reach over to grab seatbelt, WHAM! I'm doing the whole lean back, lean back, lean back thing. Ugh.

Well now, that's even more funny! Looks like the seat owned you. :D

Originally posted by DR1665
I think this would be a cool idea as well. I was half tempted to PM you my number to call with any insight you might have on this subject.

Unfortunately we hadn't ever checked into it ourselves. However, I do remember Jenni telling me about someone that did do it, so it must be possible.
The 2gnt is back up in the air for a short time due to an oil leak from the oil pressure sending unit I broke during the clutch swap. Maybe this week I'll go pull those seats out of our 1G parts car and see what we can come up with. Maybe with all of our minds put together we can "git er done"!
I think Jenni even mentioned drilling new holes for the 1G seats to bolt up to. I guess she REALLY wants them in the 2gnt. The stockers are getting well worn so I guess it's a good time for the 1G seats. I sure wouldn't want to be owned by a seat. ;-)
I generated this page in 0.013001918792725 seconds, executing 6 queries.