Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Damn, there are no good kits for our cars anymore...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=91761&mesg_id=91896
91896, RE: Damn, there are no good kits for our cars anymore...
Posted by cyan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dsmmyth
Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
Originally posted by cyan i might have to go with a stock 97-up bumper...this sucks.
What's wrong with that one? :shrug
He has a "show" car. Say it with me now. Shooooooow. Caarrrr.

i've got the "go" as well, recognize.
but yes, stock is ok, but doesnt look good, just doesn't look bad either. stillen, no offense, i hate it...it's been available for almost as long as i've owned my car. that thing is older than the blitz. and it just looks like a stock 97+ with birth defects. and it's urethane...i can go on forever about that thing, no offense to those who have it.

as for importing a non-2g bumper...i have given it some thought in the past, however, in my town, it would require an ungodly amount of labor dollars to make it work. there are no reputable shops here who specialize in custom work for a decent price. if there were, i would have had a japanese FD3S bumper years ago.

the only ones i considered were the sensei and the R34. i just haven't seen many pics of the R34...i'd like a better idea of how low it is, and how flat the bottom edge is. but i do like the driving lights in the sensei...
I generated this page in 0.01325798034668 seconds, executing 6 queries.