Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: heat properties of carbonfiber
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=88540&mesg_id=88582
88582, RE: heat properties of carbonfiber
Posted by Aggression, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by cartuners00
ill shell out the 80 something bux and get a half decent one from e-gay.

I have searched for a really nice heatshield for my S16g but can't find one anywhere...anyone have a link to some I could buy?

Originally posted by cartuners00 aggression, lemme know if you wanna get rid of your hood. ill gladly take it.

I just might!

Originally posted by cartuners00did you ever figure out your profec problems?

Nope, but my friend Matt is going to take off his Halman and let me try it out and see if it is in fact the profec that is the issue here or if its due to the boost leak I just found.

I recently did a boost leak test and found a leak right where my intake pipe couples to my TB. Need to get a 45 elbow coupler. That is the only real place I head and felt a leak from. Well It sounded like there was air coming out the back side of the turbo itself a bit, but when we did the test on Matt's which he has the exact same turbo his did it too, but not as bad as mine.

I think I am just going to order a whole set of those red shiny thick silicon couplers so it matches and cleans up my engine bay a bit more while I am at it...if I didn't show my car I wouldn't bother, but since I do...

So I will let you know if its the profec or the boost leak that is the issue here, and I will also let you know about the hood in a couple days.
I generated this page in 0.0096931457519531 seconds, executing 6 queries.